2010年8月17日火曜日

St. Louis Enterprise Center

Hello, it's Eri.

Our business plan is coming to an end.
We have to do our presentation on August 19th.
I can hardly wait for the day coming! I want to get free from this hardship soon!

And today, we went to St. Louis Enterprise Center.
We could receive a interesting and informative talk for our business plan.

After the field trip, we play basketball, badminton, and volleyball at a gym.
It was very very pleasant time!
I want to play sports together again.

see you next time

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Eri, this is Masaki.

    Sounds you are almost ready to execute your business plan! It's too bad that I cannot see you presenting it live, but I look forward to the video that will be sent to us by UMSL.

    How was the St. Louis Enterprise Center? What information did you find?

    Take good care and continue having fun. I'm sure you'll have even more to enjoy after the presentation on Wednesday : )


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除